Siwenoid v2 SPC6xxx configuration
|Language:||English • magyar|
- 1 Configuring SPC5300 from internet browser
- 2 Adding SPC to Siwenoid v2
Configuring SPC5300 from internet browser
Setting up Internet Explorer
The SPC system can only be configured from Internet Explorer. Before connecting to the SPC make sure that SSL3 encryption is enabled in the browser!
In the menu select Tools → Internet Options → Advanced tab.
In the options list find and check the SSL3 setting!
Setting up SPC for communication to Siwenoidhoz
Enter Engineer mode to setup the system (upper right corner of the screen)
In "Full Engineer" mode there are no alerts and signals sent to the event handlers! Log off as engineer after setup!
!) "Full engineer" mode, for servicing only
If we are logged in to the SPC configuration the keypad and (if configured before) Siwenoid tells us that "Engineer on site" You should click "log off" after setting up the SPC panel.
1. Ethernet settings
- In menu: Communications -> Ethernet
We can setup (and double check) the Ethernet settings of the SPC.
2. EDP settings
The SPC panel must be setupped in order to communicate with the Siwenoid Server. For this we need to add a new communication channel and user for Siwenoid to handle.
After entering Full Engineer mode select Communications -> Reporting -> EDP -> Settings , or "ADD" a new one.
- 1) Client identifier
- Siwenoid will use this ID to log in to the SPC.
- 2) Sending commands
- We want to send commands to the SPC, so leave this checked.
- 3) IP Address of the Siwenoid Server
- The "client" of the SPC is the Siwenoid server itself.
- 4) Communication ports
- The port siwenoid and the SPC panel uses for communication. Leave it at 50000, exept if you use more SPC panels.
- 5) Save
- After all settings done click on the SAVE button to acept the changes.
The SPC is ready to communicate with Siwenoid.
EDP EVENT FILTER
On the bottom of the previous screen there is the "FiLTER" button. Click on it and setup what communications should be sent to Siwenoid.
All checkboxes must be marked, so Siwenoid can receive every alert and status changes. If not all boxes check, the system won't work together as intended.
Setting up event timers
By default the SPC panel sends messages with 30 seconds delay. For siwenoid to work correctly we must change this setting.
Search for the system timers menu
Click on Configuration (1) → System (2) → System Timers (3) → Dialer Delay (4). Check here (and correct if not) that the Dialer Delay setting must be 0 second.
Adding SPC to Siwenoid v2
Add a physical container in the Physical structure settings.
Path: File - Phisycal structure.
SPC container settings
You can set the name of the SPC arbitrarily ("SPC" in the example) Select the type SPC from the type list.
- 1) Protocol
- Select the "EDP (UDP master)" option.
- 2) Host
- Here you enter the IP address of the SPC panel.
- 3) Port
- Here you can add the communication port (50000 in the previous example)
- 4) Local ID
- The "reciever ID" from the SPC settings. The unique ID throught what Siwenoid can connect to the SPC.
If there are more SPC panels on the same network, they must use different ports per spc/siwenoid container.
If we added the container we can import datapoints (motion sensors, zones etc) from the SPC itself.
If the datapoints cannot be browsed right after adding the container, please disable then enable communication with the ON/OFF buttons.
- 1) Importing datapoints
- With datapoint browsing we can briowse the datapoints while the system is up and running.
SPC5300 and SP6xxx tool screenshots
When the web tool is connected to the SPC6000 unit in Full Engineer mode, then no alarm messages are transmitted to SIWENOID.
In accordance with the first section, the following screenshots show the proper SPC settings:
Remember to leave "full engineering" mode otherwise alarms are disabled to be transmitted.
This also warns that no message transmitted in "full engineering".
These SIWENOID parameters correspond with the SPC settings above.